Friday 6 December 2013

Assignment: developing a character

For the assignment for this module we are required to develop a character and produce three drawings; one skeleton, one of muscle form and one finished character with clothing.

I decided that I wanted to produce a female superhero character with a strong muscular, but still feminine physique. I decided on this character idea because I want a character that promotes a healthy body image, as this is a current issue for my generation. I also think that an athletic physique allows me to explore more in the muscle drawing. I chose a superhero character so that the third drawing will be interesting in terms of clothing.

For the rest of this semester I will work on these three drawings by using reference material and practicing the techniques I will need for the final drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment